Friday, October 28, 2011

Pregnancy Photo....and a Happy Halloween!

First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! (Now, we are not big on celebrating Halloween, I like to think of this as a Fall celebration and a kick-off to my favorite time of year!).


Here is the 23 week photo. This little guy is growing everyday, and I love to see my belly get bigger, knowing he is safely tucked away, warm and cozy.

My husband and I will be carving pumpkins this weekend and roasting pumpkin seeds. I've got plenty to do, but I keep reminding myself exactly what my husband says....to relax and trust in the Lord. All in God's timing.

Everyday miracles.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I need you fatter
your belly looks like mine after I have eaten a bowl of chips and salsa.
OK, fine
TWO bowls of chips and salsa...
OK FINE...the WHOLE BAG!

you are beautiful
your baby amazing
and your husband?
I might have fallen in love with him..
nothing is sexier and more attractive to me than a man who TRUSTS AND BELIEVES IN GOD

you have a baby
you have a good man
you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED

(but yeah, cash would help, I know...:-) )

happy fall baking today! I am making a Halloween cake with the kids as we anticipate TEN INCHES OF SNOW! (not happy about the snow part)

Knitty said...

Lookin' good there, mama! Enjoy the weekend and especially the blessings of pregnancy.

Claudia said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy - what wonderful news!

xo
Claudia

Simple Home said...

Aw, you look so sweet! 23 weeks...that's wonderful!
Enjoy your weekend :)
Blessings,
Marcia