Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Do Angels Have to Work?


Today my husband left for work, and for most people this is a daily occurrence. However, in this house, we dread this day. It's not a huge deal to most, they kiss their husbands/wives goodbye every morning. My husband and I aren't most people....we go without luxuries so we can spend the most time together. He comes with me to the market, just to be with me. I watch football, so he can be happy. We eat at home because it's much cheaper, and he likes my cooking. We go camping because we like the quiet. We sold my car so we could afford to move for his job.....

And now there is a job opening where we live that would put him much closer to home. He could be within five minutes of home, and I know how badly he wants it. I want him to have it. I would appreciate any prayers for us....I know it sounds silly when others are asking for health and wellness, and here I am asking for a job for my husband with a job :)

Normally, I never say things out loud for fear that they won't come true....but I want this one to happen so badly....

Thank you for listening and reading....

No comments: