Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Quick Update.....

Here we go.....

Last weekend was my hubby's 30th birthday.We had my folks out for a visit and his parents in for a visit. We laughed, we ate, we joked, we traveled, we visited, and then we shopped (ahem, which, by the way, I am terrible at, since I despise shopping!). We sang happy birthday and visited some more until everyone headed their respective directions on Monday night.

Once the final family member left, I scrambled to get ready to head out at 3am. My hubby, Molly, and I were driving to Texas for a job interview for him. It went beautifully, and while we don't have final confirmation, we got a positive response. And so, it looks as though, this week I will be packing, and packing, and packing some more, since we might be leaving in about seven days!!! Yikes!!

Wowsers!!!!!

We are living by faith on this one. God has a plan for us, and we are waiting patiently (sometimes) to see this unfold before us. I never would have thought after moving to Colorado 4 months ago, that I would be packing up to move again, and this time to a town with a small Wal-Mart and a grocery store. Oh and a Tractor Supply Store.....

Who would have guessed.....

I hope everyone is ready to read stories of life on the farm, Molly's adventures in chicken wrangling, canning alongside my mother in law, and the journey of living a simple life alongside the greatest man who stole this girl's heart years ago, and she has followed him ever since.....

Time to pay the bills, transfer addresses for insurance companies (learn my new address!), set up a final walk through, pack, laundry, and manage to do some work....regardless of how crazy life gets, it is a blessing and quite the ride!

1 comment:

Knitty said...

Best wishes to you and your hubby! Looking forward to posts from your new home. :)