Thursday, January 27, 2011

Open Spaces

I don't know about you, but I need open spaces....



I need to see open fields, and picturesque farms, and tons of fresh sunshine. I cringe when I stand in the shadows of concrete buildings, with people constantly rushing all about. I don't even enjoy being in stores, with fluorescent lighting!!

I guess I am old school...should have been born a Mrs. Ingalls. Work day in and day out alongside my husband, building a life of family, faith, and love on a quiet little farm, and going to town once a month for goods. That is the life....who knows, maybe that life will come true! I don't think that would be so bad, a life of simplicity, self-sufficiency, and complete peace. Hmmmmmm.....for now I will continue to soak up the wide open spaces.

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

We gets lots of sunshine here in the desert, but not so many farm views. Still, there is alot of open space, and I'm with you...it's wonderful!
Have a blessed week :-)
Blessings,
Marcia