Monday, March 19, 2012

Time For Picture Overload....

Since I am at a loss for words these days, I will have to leave you with some pictures....

My little man doing his best sideways grin....those little dumpling cheeks get me every time.

Sweet sleepy babies make this Mama's heart just melt. I could watch him for hours.

In fact, I do.

My whole family came out to visit...here's my little man with my little brother and my niece.

I love 1 and 1/2 year olds!

And this is what life is all about!

More updates to come...

2 comments:

Angie said...

TOO CUTE! Glad you are feeling better. I bet everyone had fun sharing hugs and lots of sugar with him. How is the weather there?? I notice everyone wearing sweat shirts. Squeezes for the baby and take care! :)

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

There is nothing in the world like a sweet baby son. So happy to see you enjoying every moment!