Friday, July 15, 2011

Praying for this....


Cooler weather that is......

I wish I had something enlightening to write about or some exciting news for the day, but alas, I am just melting.

Texas has not been this hot since 1895 (just some weather trivia for you), nor has it seen so many consecutive triple digit temperatures since the Dust Bowl. Oy

While some may be enjoying the summer, I am completely, 100%, fully committed to loving my all-time favorite seasons of Fall and Winter.

May you please make your appearance sooner rather than later......

This Texas farm girl is growing weary of working through the night simply because it's cooler.

Gratefully yours.

Me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no : ( I am sorry it is so crazy hot there! I hope you find some relief this weekend : )

Lauren H Edmondson said...

I just returned from a conference in San Antonio and you are so, so right. I thought I was going to just become a puddle in the middle of the riverwalk.

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

I hear ya sister! I am in Texas too and we have been roasting. We have had a few rains which is just the best thing ever. But my blossoms are having a hard time setting in this heat. I just keep praying for a huge September harvest! There is always a huge harvest at the end right?